Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Living On Borrowed...Mice?

But I guess it's better than living on borrowed time though, which is the original phrase and means living past the time one should have died.  Then again, we just never known when we narrowly missed death or should have died, so perhaps more of us ARE living on borrowed time than we realize.  ;-)  Anyways, I think my poor mouse was probably living on borrowed time and it was just finally time to pay up.  And now I'm using a borrowed mice (thank you, hubby).  I wonder how many more times I can throw the word "borrow" into this paragraph??  Nah, I'll just stop there before I borrow trouble. 

So I did work on a digital layout today.  I still need to do one more to fulfil the guest creative team position requirements and the spot was for December/January, and since January is almost over, I will probably work on that tonight.  I really should do more of this creating pages stuff on a more regular basis so that maybe someday when I get all these pages that I'm doing printed, I will feel like I'm much closer to being caught up on the family books.  *SIGH*  Don't even want to think about how far behind those are. 

I need to hop off here and get busy.  I actually had to take a break from the post anyways because we had a visit from K-man's new GAL, but she's gone now and the kids are in bed and now I need to work on doing the Menu post (because not having that this week has really killed me...I didn't realize how much of a help that was!!!).  And then when that's done, I need to do some more work in Photoshop and upload all that so that that obligation is finished. 

Today has been quite productive...I managed to get with KC and get the pile of papers in the TO DO pile all neatly wrapped up and ready to mail out and all the bills paid and ready to be finished by dropping them at the PO on my errands tomorrow.  So now if I get the menu post done and figure out what I need to buy for the rest of this week, that will complete the errand readiness.  *GRIN* 

Well, better get on with it.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)