Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey...

I just want to point something out...

For anyone who may be interested in keeping up with this amazing young man in our congregation, I think his blog may be up and running again.  Go leave him and his sweet mama some comment love and encouragement.

And speaking of regular updates, I haven't forgot that I am getting some major behind on my updates, so maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.  Today was kinda busy.  But a good kind of busy.  You know, the kind of busy you volunteer for and really enjoy....anyways. 

Oh wait, what I should say is I'll get to that update later TODAY...since it's not Sunday anymore.  Oops.  KC went to bed early with a bad headache, so I didn't have him in here next to me to run me off to bed at a decent hour.  LOL.  Well, it sounded like a good excuse anyway.  Oh well. 

Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking us all to "brother's keeper". Whenever I'm in the office, I have often asked Scott how Ryan is doing. Now I can keep up on here. Thanks again. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with brother's blog. Well, I'm assuming that was your creativity at work.

    Brother is a cutie pie! I love that kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)