Monday, January 26, 2009

Dead Mouse

Well, last night my computer wouldn't turn on.  KC finally figured out that if he removed the battery and just plugged it in (which that part is a given), it turned on just fine.  Not sure what the deal is but I guess I need to replace the battery. 

But then tonight my mouse died.  I think the cats must have gotten to it.  I'm sure it had nothing at ALL to do with the fact that it went crashing to the floor at least a gazillion times in its lifetime thanks to it's KLUTZY owner.  NOTHING. To do with that at all.  It must have been the cats.  Cuz it's deader'n a doornail. Good bye mouse.  Rest in peace.  It has been a miserable evening already without you. 

I keep grabbing for it.  And it's not there.  Which makes me irritated and in a little fit of temper (forgive me, Lord), I keep smacking my empty mousepad.  So sue me.  I'm sure you've never honked at anyone in traffic who wasn't driving to suit you either, right? 

All that to say that until I have a mouse, you can pretty much nix the idea of trip photos because I am not EVEN about to navigate Photoshop with this diddly little laptop mouse, not even just to resize for web format.  Not going there.

However, I will put this on here for your viewing pleasure....and maybe you'll even chuckle like I did. 

  ga090126

Heh. Maybe not.  Oh well. 

Anyways.  It does break up the post so it's not just a bunch of words.  And it was already in the computer, I didn't have to find it or copy it or edit the picture or anything.  LOL. 

On that note, I haven't pulled together the menu yet and without my handy dandy mouse, I am really not up to all the clicking and copy/pasting that is required to link recipes and things, so this week may not have a linkable menu (when I get around to posting it).  However I can tell you that tonight was Freezer Food night.  Yeah.  Such a health-conscious day at the Always house.  A pizza, chicken fries, and pepperoni poppers.  The grease is oozing out my pores...well, the part of the grease that isn't clogging up my arteries.  But hey, ya only live once.  Better to die happy, right?  (I'm so kidding...come on.)

Well, I can't think of anything else to say that won't get me in trouble...I've probably already said enough.  These days it seems like I can't say anything without stirring somebody up.  Oh well.  

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” 

Me?  I'd rather live.  And let live.  Being nothing, doing nothing, and saying nothing is just no fun.  *grin*  (Oh and I think that Aristotle dude said that...or at least that quote is credited to him anyway)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. When I first read your title I thought maybe you found a "real" dead mouse in your house. I thought you were going to say it was in your room. :o) Glad it wasn't that kind of mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all else aside, you have a working mouse now. As for the comment thing, :o) I enjoy it, and don't feel the least offended with anything you've written. You are an IDIVIDUAL. So, therefore, you have your own thoughts and beliefs. We all do. Not everyone agrees all the time, but neither does everyone about anyone. So, be yourself and go on. We still love you... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:46 PM

    Just doing some catch-up. You are hilarious! And it's not wrong to have an opinion and share it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)