Saturday, January 10, 2009

Best Intentions

Well, I really was going to do a long update tonight, since tomorrow is going to be a full day and I probably won't get a chance to post, but I am so tired, I think it's gonna have to wait.  I even have pictures, but they are still in my camera, so they'll have to wait, too. 

I got busy helping KC install a new closet system in our closet so hopefully the middle of the night crises will be a thing of the past.  More on that in the update....later...since it ended up being an all day and almost all night project. 

Oh well.  Me and my best intentions are going to bed now. 

Later!

1 comment:

  1. At least you posted something. Unlike others...uh-hum!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)