Friday, January 16, 2009

And Now...

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

PhotoFunia_28da2bWhat a relief. I'm much more comfortable when I can joke around. But sometimes ya just gotta be serious. Wouldn't want people to think I wasn't capable of that when the need arises. LOL.

Anywho, not a whole lot going on these days. Supper last night was the Slow Cooked Enchiladas and I used two cans of chicken instead of ground beef and KC l.o.v.e.d. it. It was good, but I kinda had the same feeling about it that KC had about the Potato Soup. LOL. I can eat it and it's good but it's not the bomb. Oh well. It was easy and it smelled heavenly, so that's two points in it's favor. Haha.

PhotoFunia_28e510And hey, did that picture up there flip you out or what? Check these out.

There's me being drawn in chalk.

PhotoFunia_28ee4a

There's baby M up on a billboard...and ain't that just ADORABLE???

PhotoFunia_28f730

And last of all, there is Mormie. Isn't that just wild?

Check out Photofunia (you'll have to ignore the foreign language). It's hilarious....some of them are funny and some look silly but some look for real and if you click on the picture, it will let you upload your photo and put it in it. I think it's hysterical!

Oh and one more thing that is hysterical? I tore apart Munchkin's closet so that we could install one of the closet systems in there. Right about the time I was puttying the holes back up (yeah I know...ME...PUTTYING....I rock....LOL...kidding)...anyways, so right about then it hit me that I forgot to take a before picture of the closet before I started. DUH. So all you're gonna get is an after shot of that one. And it's not done yet, so you'll have to wait. LOL.

I gots to go get the kidlets from school now, so have a peachy afternoon!

5 comments:

  1. Those are really wild and cool! :o) I'll have to check that site out sometime. Right now I am working on a post of pictures from my first wedding I did. I was editing some I haven't done just for fun and liked how they turned out. I'll probably post this sometime today. Thanks for sharing girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so everlastingly cool! You find the neatest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty effects. I'll have to go look there soon. Thanks for posting us the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cool effects. You need to do Casey with the Star Wars effect and put it on his blog. Of course you did something similar to this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:31 PM

    Hey, thanks for the Photofunia link. I can see myself spending some time here playing around!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)