Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I got tagged for this a couple of times in facebook, but instead of typing it out there, I decided I'd just blog it and then link it over there.

  1. I have an itch to move far far away. And buy a really big house so that all our friends can come visit frequently.
  2. I like reading PostSecret because every now and then I'll see a secret that could have been mine...only I have never sent one in.
  3. This blog is as close to making my secrets public as it will ever get.
  4. Number one is one of my darkest secrets. Don't tell, okay?
  5. I remember when I was a kid, we used to sleep out in the popup camper in the backyard. My favorite part was sleeping out there when it was raining because you could hear it like you were actually in the rain but you were all cozy and dry.
  6. If I ever got time to do all the projects I have supplies for, I could make a fortune at a craft fair. LOL!
  7. I despise paper piles. It irritates the fire out of me to have to go through a pile of junk mail that has accumulated over a couple of days. But it irritates me worse to see it sitting there.
  8. I love our house. I just wish it was bigger.
  9. Oh, about number one? Lest anyone think that I'm giving my husband terrible ideas, I caught that itch from him! But shhhh...that's a secret, too.
  10. I can count on one hand (maybe even three fingers) the number of Dr Peppers that I have had this year. It's getting easier to say "no" but I still feel addicted.
  11. I like trying new recipes.
  12. I like watching football but only if the Buckeyes are playing.
  13. I LOVE rollercoasters. But not wooden ones. They rattle my teeth.
  14. People amaze me. And that's not necessarily a good thing.
  15. I've never been to the circus.
  16. Tomorrow, #15 will no longer be true.
  17. People who have nothing nice to say about anyone should keep their mouth shut. Sometimes I fall into this category.
  18. I am currently aggravated that my daughter is enrolled in a More @ Four/ Preschool program and for the last month, her entire class has been merged with the four year old daycare room, since her teacher quit. This wasn't aggravating until it has become evident that the daycare is not disturbed about the fact that the children who need the preschool to prepare them for kindergarden are just basically in daycare now. I don't need a sitter, I need her to be in SCHOOL.
  19. Next aggravating thing is that there are no other openings anywhere nearby to move her to a preschool program that ISN'T just daycare.
  20. Third aggravating thing is that in order to transfer her, the director of the current program has to sign her approval. For some reason, I get the feeling that this director will not be savvy with that.
  21. I love scrapbooking but at this point I have so many pictures that I will never catch up. I probably have more pictures from the last 4 years than my mom has of my entire childhood. Ahhh...the wonders of the digital age. Or should that be the CURSE?
  22. My hubby rocks. We have fairly regular date nights. I know. I'm lucky.
  23. I want to go on a cruise. I figure if we can go to Las Vegas and find fun that isn't wicked and evil, we can go anywhere. LOL!
  24. My fat cat is laying on my arms. He keeps hitting the laptop mouse with his foot and my screen keeps minimizing. This is extremely irritating. But he's warm. So I'm not moving him.
  25. Some days I miss having a paying job even though I'm very thankful to be able to stay home and take care of the family.

Sheesh. It was tough to come up with random facts I haven't used before. And I probably have used a couple of those before. OH WELL.

Off to get REAL work done now!

7 comments:

  1. Nice random things!!! But I got one you left out!!!!
    You have never seen "The Wizard of Oz"...........really, you HAVE to see it!!!!!!!
    :)

    Love ya!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the Dr. Pepper! And have you really NEVER seen "The Wizard of Oz"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* Really. And I know. I have to see it. It's on my list of things to do. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for the " Wizard of Oz " , you are welcome to come over and watch it with us . Carters' Nana and PawPaw bought it for him and he absolutely loves it !

    We're excited about the circus too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Connie is a very good teacher and they do teach. They do basically everything the More@4 does or more. More@4 is basically a program set up for children who can't afford daycare or who are bilingual.

    It's hard to find a More@4 Teacher with all the specs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Enjoy the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I with you on #6, 10, and 21 girl! :o) I did my 25 on facebook if you ever want to look it up. :o) You haven't seen the Wizard of Oz!?!?!? you're kidding right? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)