Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Harumph

Well, me and the couch, we have a lifelong relationship now. Best buds, me and the couch. And I have a bad feeling I'm not going to get a chance to end this relationship anytime soon.

I can tell you I'm tired of being tired and I'm tired of not feeling very good. I'm also tired of being worn out from doing the least little things....like putting laundry in the washer. *sigh*

I did make myself get off my bum today and get the stuff for the kids school made and put together and delivered, but it near about killed me. I made this stuff and filled treat bags for the kids in my kids immediate classes and then I saw these and thought they were adorable and looked fairly simple, so I did a few of them for the kids teachers and took the stuff to school for the kids to give out.

Then I brought the kids home and tried to clean up my mess and I've spent the rest of the evening having intense fellowship with the couch.

Then I got the wild hair to redecorate my blog for something a little more icy looking. And now I've got a wild hair to close my eyes...for the millionth time. All these meds the doc put me on make me so sleepy. Aggravating!

Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Like the new look. I hope you feel better soon. Give me a call if there's anything I can do. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon. missed you all at church last night. call me if there is anything i can do for you. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe you used looks pretty good. I think that I'll try it too. Your new "look" for your blog is nice. Love the "bling" and denim look. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself so you can take care of everyone else!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)