Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few Christmas Pictures

IMG_2636ewebIMG_2635ewebLet's see...

Christmas Day was at my mom's.

Left is my Uncle David, Aunt Eva, and my dad; Right is Nate-dog.  I had a few other pictures here but I will have to post them on the private blog in a minute.

KC's family had to be rescheduled for Sunday (as I mentioned here) and the next pictures are from our afternoon at his parent's house. 

IMG_2716eweb

Left is the sweet potato casserole I made from mom's recipe.  I am not a fan of sweet potatoes but I didn't mind these...and I would actually admit they were pretty tasty.  *grin*  Strangely enough, neither of my kids liked it at all.  It tastes like desert, so it kind of surprised me. 

I might post the recipe sometime if mom will let me.  HAHA.

 

Then there's the munchkin...isn't she cute in her little outfit?  She's getting all big on me. 

IMG_2685ewebIMG_2695ewebShe looks all angelic here but I can tell ya this was not the story the whole day.  Whew.  I even have a photo to blackmail her with when she's...oh...say...15 or so.  HAHAHA.

Anyways, she is definitely growing up. 

 

Then I was playing around with the camera and got a couple of shots that I liked....

IMG_2724ewebIMG_2722eweb

IMG_2726ewebAnd last but not least, Casey with his mom and Aunt Carol. 

And there ya have it.  I'll go post a couple of K-man on the private blog now. 

 

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color your kitchen is. It is yours, or have I mis-guessed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the first pics are at my moms house and the other ones are at kc's mom's. But yes, they both have nice colors. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)