Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weekend Woe

Actually it wasn't really that woeful, except for the fact that I did another "three day posting absence" kind of thing. I guess some people wouldn't consider that "woe."

LOL. OHHH well.

Been staying busy.

Have nothing really important to say except that K-man's antibiotics for ear infection are making potty training quite difficult. *SIGH*

And really....that's not that important. Only about 2 more days of that.

Oh and my alternate (read: evil) state of mind (otherwise known as PMS) appears to be gearing up for a lovely time of it. Stay out of my way. Consider yourself warned. No further comment. (LOL!)

Even that is totally unimportant (unless you live with me...hahaha).

Seriously....I have nothing of the slightest bit of interest to talk about. My busy life, but I've posted enough schedule for awhile....must find something better to talk about. I'll put that on my to-do list.

Thanks for reading this woefully unimportant post. Your day (or night) can only get better from here, right? *grin* That almost rhymed. (wincing)

Later!

1 comment:

  1. At least you post rather consistently, unlike the majority of the blogging world. Not mentioning names...of course. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)