Monday, November 10, 2008

Trying Out Live Writer

On the recommendation of (the other) Faith, I decided to download and try Windows Live Writer and so far so good.  It downloads the settings from your blog and it's like you're typing directly into your blog, not in the post screen (that drives me crazy when I hit publish and the way I typed everything out is all changed). 

So basically, I'm checking to see if this is going to publish differently than it looks when I'm typing. IMG_6540e 

And wow.  The way it loads pictures is thousands of times better....you can change all the settings right there without having to delete and re-upload if you got the placement or size wrong.  It even does borders and everything.  WOW. 

So far so good.  What else shall I test.  Okay how bout a map? So here's a map.  Look you can even do pushpins.  How fun.

A Map of Montana

 

 

 

 

Oh cool...and I don't have to play around to make my text fit down below it!!!  Woohoo!  And apparently spell check is automatic b/c it's telling me that Woohoo and b/c are not spelled right.  HAHA.  Nice. 

Well, okay now....I'm gonna post and see what happens. 

Catcha later!

*EDITED TO ADD: Wow....that was perfect....how cool! (Giant thank you to [the other] Faith)*

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)