Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ten On Tuesday: Blah Blah Blah

Today's Topic: 10 Things You Love To Talk About (as always, click the link to go to the Ten on Tuesday Site)

(these are totally NOT in order of importance)

1. scrapbooking
2. crafty gifts
3. church/God
4. books
5. photoshop
6. photography
7. my family
8. blogging
9. organization projects
10. the horrors of potty training (hopefully this talking topic will go away SOON! HAHA)

Thanks for stoppin by! =) Happy Tuesday!

(Well....sorta happy....and rather annoyed that pretty much all the folks who had my vote....well....annoyed says it all, I think.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:08 AM

    lol on your #10, nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Faith,

    I forgot about organizational projects on my list!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see what you mean. We are 'so similar.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that I'm annoyed too!!! And scared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What d'ya know? You and me got a few things in common.

    'Xcept you're WAY better at most things than me.

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)