Friday, November 14, 2008

I Need Some Cheese

Cuz I have plenty of whine. 

*huge sigh* 

I hate being miserable.  I hate being so hot I can't get cool, but the minute I do, I'm freezing.  I hate headaches that won't go away.  I hate being achy.  I hate PMS.  I hate being grouchy and I hate being sick.  I'm not really that sleepy right now, but I don't feel like doing anything either.  Which is why I'm here, whining. 

And since I hate whining, I'm going to stop now. 

Maybe with my extended time of fellowship with the lovely couch, I'll feel like blogging something of greater importance later. 

Blech.  Anything would be more important than this.  A detailed report of the hairball that I just witnessed....well, maybe that wouldn't be more important...at least not by much.  Ha.

My sense of humor isn't sick....or maybe it is.  LOL. 

But hey.  I'm laughing.  That is better than I was doing at the beginning of this post.  Progress, eh? 

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl! Sounds like you could use some Tylenol and some cheering up! Love the way your blog looks and the way you keep variety in your posts. Get to feeling better soon. P.S. For your stomach's sake, don't keep watching for the arrival of the hairball. *gag* *smiling shaking head* Only you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope you feel better soon, K?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)