Saturday, November 22, 2008

Font Lovin'

Look at this!

It's a font from my handwriting.

It needs some tweaking, for sure, because apparently I didn't write my letters in the right spot on the template every time, but it's totally cool.  And it was free.  I heard about it in the SIH class.

Want to try?  Go to yourfonts.com and follow the directions.  Way fun.

Now let's see if the font actually publishes into blogger like it is here in LiveWriter. 

*EDIT: It only shows up if you have the font installed.  BUMMER. Well, take my word for it, it's cool.  Go try it for yourself and see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very cool. Now all you have to write is a script file that prompts anyone who comes to your blog to install your fonts! I'm sure it could be done but not sure how easy it would be. Scott W. could tell you how easy/hard this would be.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)