Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Crockpot Flop

I tried Mac & Cheese. Blech!

It should have turned out right. Smelled good. But it had a weird weird texture and taste that was totally not creamy velveeta. Maybe we're just spoiled.

Extremely funny though that K-man, who doesn't even LIKE mac & cheese, ate it and said it was good.

Oh well. I'm entitled to a few flops right?

At least I didn't do a pathetic job on the house cleaning today. Something in my favor anyways. LOL!

Oh yeah, Munchkin has a viral infection. Not strep, not ear infection (at least not yet, thank goodness). Still fever on and off, so I guess she'll be sticking with me tomorrow, too. If she feels better I may still try to do my errands tomorrow and just let her tag along. I'm sure she'd love that. She told me she would rather do that than go to school. HAHA.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny that K-man liked when he normally don't like the good tast'n kind. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faith! Thanks so much for stopping by. That is wild all of the things we have in common!

    You should definitely try the Live Writer, especially for posts with lots of pictures....sooo much easier!

    Hope you have a great weekend and I hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody is entitled to a few food flops from time-to-time. Lord knows I have mine, and look at Mikey...he's none worse for wear. Casey will live through a few bombed meals ESPECIALLY if you tell him that Mike has survived a few no-gos. WAIT A MINUTE... WHAT AM I SAYING???? Tell YOUR hubby that MY hubby has only dined on the finest cuisine- prepared by his faithful, loving wife for over eight years now.

    While you're at it...tell Case my house is ALWAYS clean and that I get up EVERY morning to fix Mikey breakfast (like at 5:30am) AND that my boys have impeccable behavior and that they never get into trouble. Ever.

    Think he'll believe ya?

    Didn't think so.

    It was worth a shot. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)