Friday, October 03, 2008

PSA

If you weigh less than 150 pounds, and your sinuses are hurting, don't take the single dose (2 pills) of Nyquil Sinus at midnight if you want to function at all before 3:00pm the next day.

You may experience severe drowsiness during normal operational hours, much like (what I would imagine it would feel like) being drugged. Your arms and legs, and even your chest, may feel like there are weights attached.

Take my word for it. Just. Don't. Do it.

As an aside, it is also an extremely bad idea to try to play the Wii in this drugged state, and an even WORSE idea to try to lower your Wii Fit Age. Actually, it will add about 40 years to your current (way too old) Wii Age. Yeah. I'm not telling you what how old it says I am, but let's put it this way...I'm pretty near death.

Incidently, thanks to Nyquil Sinus, my sinuses are no longer hurting, but I felt like I was as old as the Wii said I was for most of the day today...until the effects finally wore off.

My advice...take half a dose and take it EARLY.

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I miss getting a good chuckle from your blogs!! My sinuses have been fine, but if you were to take a peek in my "medicine cabinet" you find 4 different sleeping aids. I alternate being them so my body doesn't get immune to thier effects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take a 1/2 dose too! I had to laugh at this post! Would have loved to see what the Wii said about you. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)