Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pictures from This Weekend

All Day Meeting weekend at church....I dressed the kids up and just HAD to snag the (protesting) husband and kids to get a picture together. LOL.
Scott is soo going to kill me for this...hehehehehe.
Tiff might just be next in line to slay me...hahaha.
This was at the end of the day...cuz I was a little late getting out the camera...hahaha.
Beautiful princess
Do you think she might be just a TEENY part "HAM????"
And then the pictures showing K-man's face are here.............and one more cute one of Munchkin is on the photography blog.

Speaking of the photography blog, it has had a makeover in the last few days...I deleted all the old blogs that I created for the different categories -- now that blogger has "labels" I just posted the pictures on the main site and labeled them so that all the pictures are easily located. AND I don't have to maintain 12 blogs...hopefully the photography blog will be less neglected now.

4 comments:

  1. protesting husband? it doesn't show. he's got one nice smile there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Casey would protest another chance to have him face on-line. Scott should and will protest but I got a good laugh out of it. Munchkin is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all-day-meeting! God really blessed didn't He? Already looking forward to next year.
    Great salad bar too. You have a nice lokking family and I did hear
    Bro. Casey protest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics ! K-man is cute wearing the sportcoat like his Daddy . I love Munchkin's purple dress !

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)