Thursday, October 02, 2008

Party's Over

The late night partying is OVER. The kids and I picked up Daddy from the airport tonight and life returns to normal.

Just so ya know, the kingsized pillow with KC's shirt (and cologne) on it and the baseball bat are no substitute for cuddling up to at night. The baseball bat was particularly uncomfortable. Ever heard the old fairy tale of the princess and the pea? Yeah, well, I was the queen and the baseball bat.

But the bat can go back in the closet now....hubby's home and the bed won't be nearly as chilly tonight. Woohoo! LOL!

And someday, hopefully soon, I will find something to blog about besides telling on myself this way.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. We could have camped out in your front yard. The baseball bat idea just doesn't sound comforting. Glad Casey is home to soothe your fears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the baseball bat is a hoot. So is my hubby's comment for that matter.

    Anyway, I know all about absentee hubbys, so for your sake....I'm glad he's home!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)