Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Okay. Here's The Deal.

The Pumpkin Patch.

You know, when I found out this field trip was to the pumpkin patch, I was thinking something that might look like this...

click on the photo to go to the flickr page cuz this AINT my photo

But instead what we saw was:

Yeah. That was the patch. All in all, the trip was fun, but I wouldn't tout it as a pumpkin patch....more like a farm with gorgeous scenery, animals to pet, a hayride, couple of mazes, and a few pumpkins sitting on the ground. Oh well. It was still worth it. *grin*

And now....while the cool shots are on Always Faith Photography....the average everyday shots compiled from the two days shall follow.




































It is crazy late now though, so I'm going to bed. =) Ya'll have a good night...er...morning. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. You still found some creative juices after you left here, I see. I don't know about all the animals but I sure like the house on the other side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks good to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this pumpkin patch? We're looking for one to take our two year olds to and I can not find one. And this one looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet K-man LOVED the tractor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went to this farm - patch today . Aaron is here visiting so he went with us . It's beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)