Friday, October 17, 2008

New Photos

Finally got around to editing the photo session from earlier this week with my friend, Morgan. I like the way some of them turned out...and it's always fun with her b/c we play and explore new places and even when they don't turn out the way I wanted, it's still fun.

They are all posted on Always Faith Photography.

Plus we turned things around a little and she took a couple of me...and while I would much rather be on the back side of the lens, I try not to stay back there all the time. She did good considering what she had to work with...LOL...

5 comments:

  1. Awww....I love that kid. Well, she's not a kid anymore but I will probably always think of her that way.

    Very good work, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job - as always !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Great pics. Morgan did well on your photo. I like how she's up above you snapping the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just commented and now it's gone... weird. I'll repeat. I'm very mad you. Why, you ask? Because you live too far away to take Keilani's pics. :/

    Kevin was just in your neck of the woods though. He spent a week in Greensboro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ya'll!!! You guys are sweet.

    Rochelle--
    LOL...well, at least you commented again!! YAY! *grin*
    Anyways, Greensboro IS one of those big towns in spittin distance....you should just bring Keilani and come along with him next time and then I can meet up and take pictures for ya. *GRIN* It's one of my favorite things to do...especially when it's of adorable subjects like Keilani....makes it easier for me to look like I take professional pictures.....LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)