Monday, October 27, 2008

HARUMPH.

I am tired. I am not in the mood to post. I hate high risk investments.
But I still love photoshop. That is one thing I can control. Mostly.

Today was the first pumpkin patch trip. Tomorrow I get to go again with Munchkin. I got some interesting pictures.

More details after tomorrow's trip because it's late tonight and I need to hop off here, but I did post a few of today's decent shots on the Photography Blog.

Oh, and I'll just include this shot b/c for some reason I want to laugh every time I look at it....and heaven knows I could use a good laugh tonight.
Night.

5 comments:

  1. The pig is cute. We didn't see a pig when we went to the Pumpkin Patch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe...this piggy is so cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the times i went with April. enjoy it the time goes by fast. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics ! We might have to check out this pumpkin patch . Michael took some time off for my birthday this week . I hope your field trip went better today .

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)