Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dazed

It is a rainy day. I am all warm and fuzzy from the hot shower....or perhaps the warm fuzzy feeling is mainly seeping out of the damp hair wrapped up in the sheik-like turban on my head. Regardless....I feel like taking a nap. If it wasn't about 25 minutes from the time I need to go get the kids, I might just do that.

Daze (I mean days) like this just shoot a great big hole in my motivation to do anything spectacular.

Or to do anything at all. (eeek, you didn't see that part, dear hubby)

This is not good. (nor will be the length of the "honey-do" list that is sure to appear when my hubby sees my lack of drive....lol)

Ugh.

I think I'll go dust or something. Or maybe I'll dust the back of my eyelids....heh.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to curl up with a good book on rainy days like today. Alas, that is not quite possible for me, but that's okay.

    Remember me while you are all relaxed and warm and cozy. One day, I'll get that opportunity, too!

    Until then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 AM

    HOLY CRAP! You only feel that way occasionally??????? Geez, your lucky, I feel that way EVERYDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)