Sunday, September 07, 2008

Title Goes Here

Only I can't think of anything for a title today. Just a quick moment, almost time for bed, but just thought I'd grab a sec and post.

Church today was great. Both messages were good, but tonight's kinda felt like I was sitting there with a giant bullseye on my forehead...LOL. You know how it is, some messages just seem to target the very thing you've spent all week fighting and wondering why you haven't been able to figure it out. Anyways, it was an excellent message. God, help me to not just hear it, but to apply it and not let it slip from memory. KC was sick today, so he missed both services. Amazingly enough, I was able to listen to 90% of the services today, even being there and having both kids by myself. Knock on wood cuz I'm sure next service I'll end up having to lay down the law on church behavior again, but at least for today's services, it was so nice to be able to sit back and finally feel like all of our efforts at getting them to behave has not been for naught.

This week is going to be pretty full...I've got several projects I need to get crackin on, plus math tutoring got behind while I was on vacation and I need to get back on that. Not to mention, I have to get some meetings and appointments with and for social services taken care of at the beginning of this week and then court is at the end of this week. That's a full day in and of itself, so I'm saving one of my novels to take to court that day.

Anywho. I feel better today....still feel like I could sleep for a few decades, but no headache. Thank goodness. It is no fun when KC and I get sick at the same time.

Well, I'm gonna head out here while this is still positive....hehehe.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like we haven't been to Marion for awhile ( between trips and Carter being sick ). I took him to the Dr. last week - of course he told the Dr. he wasn't sick and didn't cough at all during the whole visit . Oh well !

    Good luck with your projects !
    I need to accomplish much this week . We'll be gone ( again ) next week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Church was good on Sunday, wasn't it? Just don't tell Whitey I said so. Shhhh!!!!
    Except for that one eency distraction, the evening sermon was very good. Okay, I admit it, it was great but there again... shhhhh!!!!

    Sounds like your week's festivities parallel with mine. Don't you just love being a SAHM and NOT being able to stay at home. What's up with that anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)