Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oops.

Blog slump. Sorry. It's not been a great week...not that it's been a bad week, just my head has not been on straight since vacation, and I haven't really felt like doing anything.

Today I have a headache...which really makes the mental slush that is making up my brain these days feel extra gooky. Everything is irritatingly LOUD today. Random noises, voices, everything....irritatingly loud. I feel very grumpy and the excedrin migraine medicine hasn't made it go away.

Anyways, I'm behind on everything, not just blogging, so I hope to get caught up and back on board soon. Especially now that Munchkin is in preschool and I am kid-free for six hours a day.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your "blog slump" but I forgive you. *grin* I hope your head feels better soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)