Monday, September 29, 2008

Late Night

Well, in case you haven't noticed, every time I'm on here this late, there seems to be a blog redesign happening.....and tonight is no exception.


I think I like it, but I'll find out in the morning. LOL. I just needed something for "fall" since all my friends (ahem, Casey) keep putting me in the autumn-y (is that a word?) spirit....hehehe.

I'm extremely tired, so anything I say must be excused....in order for there not to be a lot to be excused, I'm just going to quickly say that "Pitiful" has returned from whence he/she went....I know this from the hissing and gurgling that my cats were making at the back door earlier tonight. LOL. My luck, this dude is probably a girl and she's probably going off to get knocked up so I can have the opportunity to try to get rid of 1 stray and 6 kittens because I'm not cruel and heartless enough to take them to the pound....LOL. Anywho, the kids will be happy. Strange how quickly we can become a "fam-wee"......

Well, I REALLY need to go to bed....(as you can see by the post time....eek...) so.....

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Garrett got a peek at your new header and giggled out loud.

    He said, "Mommy! Auntie Faif has spots and THAT is funny! Auntie Faif is silly, Mommy."

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)