Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm Still Here

It's terrible...my hubby told me the other day I was really slacking on the blog thing. (Yeah, I know, like he has much room to talk...hahah) But anyways, he was like..."Man, honey, you used to blog EVERY DAY!!!" LOL.

I started to tell him it was b/c I had kids, but he shot that one down quick. So I guess I'm out of excuses. Maybe I'll just have to do better. (Although in my defense, I still have been keeping it to about 3x a week, which is better than SOME OF MY FRIENDS....AND HUBBY....AHEM!!!!! LOL. Just can't resist sometimes...ROFL!)

Not today though. Today, I got up early (okay, so it was like 7:15....that's KINDA early) and got my photography stuff together and dropped the kids off at school at 8 and then went to take pictures of G at 8:30. He had to be on the Preschool bus at 10:15, so we wrapped up portrait efforts at 10, and then I offered to take Vi home with me so that K could have a couple hours with NO kids and could just pick up Vi at 12:30 after getting G. So anywho, at 11:30, the math tutoring started, and we got through a whole lesson WHILE I watched Vi (yeah, I was impressed cuz he is one wild thing...in addition to being TOTALLY ADORABLE) and then we stopped to eat something b/c I was STARVING and K got here at 12:30 to get Vi and then we finished the math by 1:45 and Morgs hung out for a about half an hour while she waited for her ride...then she left and I went to pick up the kids from school....and now it's 3. And I promised the kids that we'd go to the park this afternoon so they could ride their scooters for a bit before (and if) we go walking tonight.

*deep breath*

And that was one gigantic run-on sentence. Kinda feels like my morning....it just flew by....

Went to another crop with some friends on Saturday after the church picnic...that was cool...I got the scrapbook started of the pictures to send Grandma Lynn of our NY trip. I've worked the past two nights on it, and it's down to doing the cover page and the back page....and of course, the journalling...which always gets pushed to the very end cuz i hate doing it. anyways...hoping to get that mailed in another day or so....maybe one more night of working after the kids are in bed.

Spent all day Sunday at the church, b/c of Adult Choir Practice on Sunday afternoon....but it ended up being cancelled b/c both piano players were out, in addition to several other members, OH WELL. Worked on Sunday school stuff and hung out and watched the kids play for awhile. KC took a nap with the kids....on the concrete floor in one of the Sunday School Rooms...LOL...he was a little grouchy about that. Haha.

Well, guess I need to hop off here.....maybe I'll just go ahead and take the kids to the park. Wonder if I would be able to get some walking in while they're on their scooters or if they will have difficulty making any kind of progress down a path...hehehe. Sometimes, honestly...it's just the idea of riding their scooters that they enjoy, not the actual "RIDING" since they are still rather un-coordinated in some areas at this point. LOL! The good news is that Munchkin didn't disturb all the other kids during naptime today AND she actually took a nap like she was supposed to, so she'll get to ride with K-man today...LOL...thank goodness. That would have been drama and I'm mean enough to have enforced it if she'd been difficult at school.

Anyways....catcha later....tomorrow if I can make myself do it! HAHA.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you put journaling off to the end...you, the queen of blog stories don't like to journal??!??!? I hate journaling, and it shows in my blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, if I could blog in my scrapbooks, I would be one HAPPY CHICK. LOL! Actually, a lot of the time, what I do for journalling is go back and collect my post on my blog for whatever it is I'm scrapping. Generally there is something I can use and then I don't have to think about it. I just HaTe writing it in by hand....UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See honey...Your husband goes to the ends of the earth to make sure you have time to yourself. Even if means sleeping on concrete.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)