Wednesday, September 17, 2008

EEK.

Haven't blogged yet and KC is ready for bed and already closed his computer. Must hurry or else I'll lose out on any hope of getting a post every day this week. Haha.

Anywho, can't really say a whole lot tonight cuz it's late and I'm sleepy myself, but I have to say I enjoyed the lesson on the temperaments at church tonight. I am MOST definitely Melancholy and I most definitely married a Choleric. These days, I'm having to spend a lot of time praying cuz it seems like I've had to battle every one of the weaknesses lately. *sigh* I'm talking about the weaknesses in myself, not that I'm battling HIS weaknesses...hahah, although sometimes I do a bit of that, too! LOL. It's okay though, cuz he puts up with all mine. *GRIN*

Tomorrow I have errands to run and a delivery of miniature humans to make and then it's just me and KC for a child-free weekend. Yeehaw for us. Decided to take full advantage of our time and go shopping (well, WINDOW-shopping would probably be more accurate), hit a theme park for some coaster thrills, have a wedding to go to.....you know. Nothing like taking it easy when you have a break. LOL. Nope. Not us.

So anyways, I still have to make a wedding card (i keep putting it off b/c I am feeling SO uncreative right now), need to get the journalling in Grandma's book so that it will be finished and I can mail it (once again, a COMPLETED project EXCEPT for the journalling, which I have procrastinated on AGAIN), clean out the hubby's car (cause we're goin' all the way free and spending our weekend in the sports car...well, you know, not literally, just that's what we're going to drive while the kids are with the grandparents, not like we're gonna sleep in it or anything. LOL!). Yeah, we are going to take full advantage of it just being the two of us and leave the 20mpg family vehicle in the driveway while the kids are away and instead drive the Batmobile which gets, at the very least, 8-10mpg better. I don't know if you might have noticed this in your area or not, but there's a deep hole gouged in my pocket where my gas money used to be. Um...yeah. We'll take advantage of not needing to drive the 8 seater vehicle.

How did I get off on that?

Well, I totally have to hop off here...I stayed busy today doing laundry and getting Grandma's book finished....which didn't happen since I DO NOT WANT TO HANDWRITE THE JOURNALLING (WAH), so tomorrow I will need to get up early again to finish everything up.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Well you're much further on scrapbooking than I have been in a long time. An album, even a small one, would probably have taken me months, if not years *grin*. So you're doing good! Hope ya'll have a great "kid-free" weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)