(The above link takes you to the Ten On Tuesday site to see more participants or to join in....)
In perfectly random order:
- Snakes (of any kind....although I did get up the nerve to hold one at a 4-H show several years ago....it was still freaky)
- Spiders/Creepy Crawlies
- Hitchhikers (is it just me or is it a requirement for hitchhikers to be freaky looking....I mean, I realize they may be down on their luck, but in those giant sized duffel bags they carry, don't they have any kind of grooming tools at all? Not that I'd pick'm up anyways...nothin personal, they just scare me)
- Scary movies (yes, it is kind of the point of a scary movie...to scare you...but I don't like them anyways....they all are so predictable. Duh, she's going to walk down that dark hallway by herself, knowing there's somebody back there, duh, he's going to try to be brave and run outside to fight the monsters....ugh)
- Glowing eyes
- The current pitiful economy
- House fires
- Nightmares (that's a given)
- The possibility of running into one of our kids biological units out in town...or worse, running into them when our kids are with us....if that don't make you want to move far away, I don't know what would!
Okay...so there's ten....got much to do today, so must go away now. Thanks for dropping by!