Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This Is What Happens

When your camera accidentally gets set on the wrong picture quality settings. UGH. I wondered why all my pictures were looking so pixellated....*SIGH*

That first picture is also what happens when Faith's hair meets straightener...hey look...no frizzies...and I didn't photoshop them out, either!!! LOL!!!

Okay...anyways...camera is fixed now....see fat cat?

By the way....KC is blogging again. Not sure how long it will last, but he's done two in a row now...LOL! Go leave him a comment. *grin* And be sure to tell him to leave Faith's Youtube choices alone! HEHEHEHE.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Faith! Your hair looks good. I love my straightener, couldn't live without it these days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so dang nosy, I had to go and read KC's blog and then of course I had to watch that video. I watched the whole thing and my boys were just looking at me like, "What the HECK is so interesting about THIS!!" (they're nosy too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post. I read the one before and after it...but as I was scrolling on down today, I saw this one and thought "how'd I miss this one. Anywho...I thought that was a nice photo of yourself taking yourself's picture. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)