Friday, August 15, 2008

Park Stop 1

I forget which day it was, but one of the days, either Monday or Tuesday, we checked out this park after hitting a thrift store (one that wasn't so impressive). It might have been Saturday....I really don't remember. Lost track of the days while we were there. Except for the food...didn't lose track of the days on FOOD time....haha.

Anyways, the kids loved it. My mom took some rather interesting pictures of me. I posted a couple for your viewing pleasure, but you'll have to excuse me for leaving off the one of my rear end sticking out of the slide as I peered up into it.....ROFL. You'll just have to use your imagination for that one....LOL! (Thanks SO MUCH, MOM, for such flattering shots...hahahaha)(No clue what THAT was about....hehehehe)

Me - Checking out my poor skinned elbow that I got when I tried to fit my adult sized body down a hard plastic, kid sized slide. UGH.




One of the funnier moments was watching Munchkin pretending. Don't ask me WHAT she was pretending, but I know (at least in the second picture here) it had something do with driving somewhere and talking on the phone. ROFL!

And poor little short guy has a tough time reaching those hang things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)