Friday, August 15, 2008

Monday Night Dinner at Brazil's

The best part about THIS Italian food was that we were there on "Kids Eat Free" night. That saved about $10 between the two of them, since both of their kid's meals were about $5 each...LOL. Can't see K-man in this shot, but he was next to me at the table and ended up behind me.
And then a few goofy shots of some of us....

Nate (above) and me (below)

No, it was just water....but it's a pretty goofy shot (Uncle Mark)

And then a pretty good shot of Dad and Grandma Lynn

Another one of Uncle Mark, Dad, and Grandma Lynn
And finally...I uploaded all of Uncle Darren's pictures from his memory card, and this is one he took of me....taking one of him....LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about your trip, posting photo's and all that fun stuff. It was neat to get a peek into that part of your life. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics :) We have a Grandma Lyn as well, my MIL, and that's what our kids call her.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)