Thursday, August 14, 2008

Home Again, Home Again....

Jiggity, Jig.

I have never been so happy to get back home. Absence, in this case, made the heart grow EXTREMELY fonder. LOL!!!

Anyways, we left Grandma's at 4:45am this morning and pulled up in the driveway in NC at 7:15pm. That was pretty good time considering we stopped for potty and stretching breaks every few hours, plus stopped to get lunch (to go) and dinner (eat in). I was SOOO happy to see the home stretch!!! The kids did MUCH better on the return trip even though it was extremely long (like 15 straight hours on the road). *grin*

Going to go get ready for bed now, but here's a few of the pictures that I had ready to post, but didn't have a connection to post them. Haha. (I missed that, too!!!) Anyways, I have a bunch more, but I'll have to post them later. I want to hang out with my very missed hubby for a little while. *GRIN*

These pictures are from Tuesday and a couple of random ones....


The younger generation....Nate, Carla, Darren, me, and Liam in the front....this was on the front steps of Grandma's house.

Bowling....Darren (above) and our scoreboard (below). LOL. Don't laugh too hard, okay? HAHA...in case you can't read the scores, just know this...most of us were just bowling for the fun of it....*GRIN*

Dad and Darren (above) and Uncle Mark bowling/me laughing at Dad (below)....not sure what was funny though. *grin*
And this is Grandma on a bench in her backyard. Dad snapped this one, but he did pretty good!

And then here are all the ones that show K-man that I have to post privately....

Okay. More pics later. =)

Thanks, ya'll, for the comments while I was gone. Will try to reply and read all ya'll's blogs really soon...*grin*

3 comments:

  1. Hey, glad you are back. I missed you. Have not had much time for commenting lately but I did pray for you everyday you were away.

    Won't get to see you for awhile, we are off to VA tomorrow a.m.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you are home. we have missed you and the kids. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it back safely. Have enjoyed seeing all of your family photos. "ouch" to the bowling scores. Thank goodness you were only playing for fun. *hehehe* *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)