Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updated To-Do List

To Do List: (as of 7/11)
  • Finish cleaning out K-man's closet CHECK
  • Clean out K-man's room CHECK
  • Finish cleaning out Munchkin's closet CHECK
  • Go through the enormous pile of sheet sets that are stashed in at least 5 different locations through the house and see how many complete sets I have and just keep a couple for each bed.
  • Laundry PARTIAL CHECK (Working on it now....and there are two loads that are waiting to be folded....LOL. At least they're clean)
  • Look online again for a bunkbed for K-man's room (which is going to be swapped again so that when he goes to a big bed, he will go straight to the full size bottom bunk which is in Munchkin's room -- only it will be his room at that point...have I confused you yet?)
  • Clean out the living room "junk drawers"
  • Get all the yardsale stuff together PARTIAL CHECK (The pile has grown some since yesterday)
  • Decide if I'm going to have a yardsale this Saturday or if I'm going to go to Carowinds with the church kids (Morgan and Wendy are quite convincing....except I don't want to drive, so I guess that will be the deciding point....if there's a spot for me to ride. And the roof is out. LOL) CHECK (Well, Wendy decided for me....I'm going to Carowinds...hopefully it will be fun. LOL)
  • Work on the next edition of the church newsletter PARTIAL CHECK (Did a couple articles....going to work more on it now, while Munchkin is napping today)
  • Munchkin's storytime CHECK
  • Appt at the Health Department about the kids (thankfully I don't need to take BOTH of them for this one) CHECK (AND I managed to get Munchkin's teeth cleaned in between this appointment and storytime AND go to Walmart AND end up with a few minutes to spare in which we sat in the car and had a snack before storytime. LOL....am I good or what?)
  • Pay bills CHECK

Wow. I didn't realize how close I was to getting all the things done. Hooray. However, I think I might be satisfied with just doing more work on the partial checks and then completing them NEXT week. LOL.

Off to get busy now. =)

5 comments:

  1. Laundry- Partial Check
    Clean out boxes from wedding-check
    Clean out closets- check
    Mop Floors- Not even a partial check
    Buy new pillows for guest room- on my way after work.
    Go to grocery- my list is made out and coupons are ready.
    Get ready for VBS- NOT even close to being done.
    And the list could go on and on and on....... :o)

    Nice to know that someone has completed their list. (or at least mostly). :o) Hurray for Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jules...well, it helps that I don't have a 9-5 thrown in that mix, but thanks. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, where is K-man sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Teresa, I got lost on the K-man sleeping but I am SO HAPPY that you are going this weekend...and I will make sure that you have a riding partner at all times on all rides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISTS- I love checking stuff off a list, makes me feel like I've actually accomplished something...Hey...maybe I should start inserting things like "changing Levi's diaper" and "picking toys up off the floor". I would REALLY feel like I accomplished something then, especially since these things are done multiple times daily. Ooohhh, even better, we can insert these items and give ourselves "bonuses"...you know, like people on production..."Okay, I changed 8 diapers today so I get at LEaSt 8 minutes to myself in the tub with NO interruptions", what do you think?

    Oh the joys of being a SAHM...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)