Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: Un-favorite Celebs

This week's Ten on Tuesday is Least Favorite Celebrities. This should be fairly easy. Actually, I could probably list good reasons to dislike a WHOLE lot more than ten. LOL. This will just be the top ten Un-Favorites. Hehehe...not like they care or anything.

(oh yeah, and in the list below, under 18 -- don't click on the links. It's a Christian site, but the content is for adults who are trying to find out the truth in order to protect their kids. It's not whitewashed.)
1. Madonna - nuff said
2. Britney Spears - pretty much the same for this one....these guys can't stay out of the news longer than a few days, can they? Discusting.
3. Any and all of those preteen girls that play up the "good girl" image and then go wild....blah blah blah....if you're gonna do that, don't spend all your time playin' up the image.
4. Heath Ledger - I don't wanna speak ill of the dead, but he is still on my un-favorites.
5. Billy Crudup - it's all in the name for that one. Yuck.
6. Kid Rock - yuck. how obscene.
7. Colin Farrell - ugh. Irritating.
8. Mike Myers/Austin Powers - Beyond irritating, not to mention vulgar. Ew.
9. Paris Hilton - I don't think I've ever heard or seen anything remotely good about her.
10. Tom Cruise - He seems to be way out there...religion, romance....plus he's just plain annoying.

This is one chick that is very thankful it's their world and not mine. I'd hate it. For multiple reasons.

7 comments:

  1. I think you change your blog more than anyone else I know. But I like it. I love the bold and beautiful colors. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    I would of thought of entertaining the idea of putting Heath Ledger a year or so ago. But then I saw him play the Joker in the newest Batman movie...fully changed my mind by far the best acting i've seen in a long while.

    the rest I completely agree with. Oh Mr. Cruise, what happened to the day when you weren't incredibly insane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jules...yeah, i was in the mood for summer. So i did it. *GRIN*

    Johnny-- I haven't seen the newest Batman....maybe it would change my mind, too. Its just the last few movies I saw him in, he was just rather irritating. LOL. =) Thanks for your comment. *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 AM

    I totally agree with all the others, but why you hatin' on Heath Ledger???
    He was awesome!

    sm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heath Ledger, I thought was pretty good. The females you mentioned are trash. Kind of worried about how far Miley Cyrus is going to go. But Mariano and I finally sat down to watch a movie together SUnday night, Delta Force...funny. But we hardly ever watch anything! Thank the Lord because I have been concentrating on "family" time. Sometimes I am by myself but I am still working at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. say...do you have anything I NEED in your yardsale pile? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with you about the females too. but i did like to watch Heath Ledger. and i did see where Miley Cyrus is going to play in a movie nude. i hate to hear that too there is alot of young girls look up to her.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)