Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm Alive

I got a phone call earlier today. It was my mom. Now that I don't work in the same workplace as she does anymore, I don't get a chance to talk to her quite as much. It's been a few days since I've had a chance to call. So she left a message on my phone.

Something along the lines of....hey, you haven't updated your blog in days and I haven't heard anything from you either, just checkin to see if you're alive.

LOL. I called her back and assured her that, yes. I AM alive. Just insanely busy.

Doing things like making this. And then REALLY enjoying it. *GRIN* Oh my. Out of this world.

And Sunday....church, eating out with friends, nap, church.

And going swimmin at Mo-gi's today with Munchkin (and that was after getting up, taking the K-man to school, coming back to the house and flying into cleaning frenzy to get the house in shape after the weekend and hurrying so I could get to Mo-gi's by 10:30).And then helping Mo-gi with her math. And then coming home and starting supper and suddenly realizing that one of Munchkin's best little friends (in her mind anyways....he's a boy and I think he thinks she has cooties) had a birthday party tonight that I was totally unprepared for, given that I'd already started supper, both kids were discustingly in need of a bath (not to mention pool hair'ed me) and the party was in half an hour....at a location half an hour away. Yes, this is how my days go.

Speaking of the day....it's not quite over. Mo-gi is staying the night and working on her math and about ready for me to come over and look over her work again to see what kind of homework the mean tutor is going to give her for the next week. *GRIN*

So I'm off.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm reassured.... even though we did talk some last night. Have another super day!!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...the cake looks great! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)