Since my Tuesdays hardly ever see a post these days, I thought maybe doing a weekly meme on Tuesday would make me get on and post something. Anyways, this one sounds interesting so I'm gonna give it a shot.
This week is 10 Superstitions, Traditions, and/or Personality Quirks:
1. I don't believe in superstitions.
2. Despite number one, I still knock on wood when I talk about something I don't want to jinx. LOL!
3. Also despite number one, I refuse to believe that Mondays are NOT out to get me.
4. The toilet paper must be put on the roll OVER, not UNDER. I'm not sure if that is a tradition or a personality quirk.
5. I am seriously grumpy in the mornings.
6. I have a horrible habit of developing good habits and then once they're a habit, breaking them in a moment of weakness. (A side note here, why are good habits so much easier to break than bad?)
7. I only mop the floor when I get tired of my feet sticking to it....that's a tradition. LOL.
8. Dr. Pepper is a huge weakness of mine....but most of you probably already knew that.
9. I eat ketchup out of the packet with my french fries instead of squeezing it out on the wrapper.
10. Instead of just shedding my clothes in the floor at the end of the day, if they're not dirty, I fold them neatly before dropping them in the floor in case I decide to wear them again before washing.
Anywho....so there's my ten and here's my post. Yay me. =)