Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yeah.

Becky sent me this link which I thought was pretty funny and decided to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_utET7TCMQ

In other news......my head is driving me NUTS. It's like I'm just plugged into some freaky electrical current and it just keeps zapping my brain. I can't think straight tonight and I can barely move....anything I do makes me just cringe cuz my head thinks the world is spinning around me. Oh wait, it kinda IS. Haha....but you know what I mean. It's really quite aggravating.

OH well. Life is good.....anyways.

By the way, my really sweet hubby made some new years resolutions. I haven't read them yet, but he said he was going to post them on his blog. However, I think one of them must have been to help me out more b/c the other night when I was doing the kids baths and all that stuff and trying to get everything done, he put away some clean laundry, tidied up the house a bit, and asked me if there was anything else I needed him to do before he sat down to his computer. That was really, really nice. Not that he's not always nice, but it was just EXTRA nice. =)

Anywho. I'm going away now. I'm exhausted. Oh, before I forget, we went to the city up the hill with some of our friends for KC's birthday last night. We left the kids with mawmaw and pawpaw and then picked them back up really late on our way home.....it was pretty heavenly to go out with our friends and no kids for an evening. Don't get me wrong, love them dearly, but the break was W.O.N.D.E.R.FUL!

So yeah, today was back to normal. Kids are tired, so they've wore us out today, too, plus no naps b/c we were out at birthday parties this afternoon during naptime. LOVELY. LOL. =)

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Becky sent that to me too...that is hilarious!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)