Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to my honey!!!

This is what I've been working on tonight as a special gift for my honey, who has been asking me to redesign his blog header since he saw my new little piece of work.



Hehehe....I really hope he likes it. And honey, if you found out by seeing it here first, then just let me say, happy, happy birthday. I hope this year is your best yet, and I hope I get to read about it through your blog. Heaven knows we hardly get to talk these days seeing how busy we are with the kids. LOL. So....anyways. blog. Okay? I love you so much.


For anyone curious, since his blog is private and you can't go see the credits, the elements are from Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative.com (the After Midnight Coordinating Page Kit) and the design is of course....by me.


Also, for those who have asked, I get a lot of digital goodness through freebies offered here and there on the internet. A few of my favs for freebies are Miss Mint (of course), 2 Peas, Shabby Princess and a few others that I'm sure I'm forgetting, due to lack of sleep. I'm going to have to come back and link up to those places later b/c it's getting really late. *Edited to add, here's a nice page of links to digi freebies that looks like it has quite a few that I haven't even found yet....woohoo! Enjoy!*


CV, I think you asked about this one, but the credits for MY current header are down at the bottom of the sidebar over there. I think it's the very last item down there. It is not from a freebie kit, but it WAS free for me b/c I won it from Nikki. I luv luv luv winning cool stuff!!!


And one last answer really quick for Jules....in order to make a private blog (either create a new one and do this, or make your current one private), you'll need to go into the blog from your dashboard to the settings tab. I believe it's close to the last tab in the settings tab and it's called permissions. You'll just want to make it by invitation only and then of course, you'll need to send out invitations to the emails of folks who you want to read it. Like me. *smiles*


Gotta run for now.
Later!

2 comments:

  1. Tell KC happy birthday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    You have been busy! It took me a while to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)