Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another one bites the dust~~~

KC's on the couch. Reading.

Nuff said with that....since he doesn't just sit down and READ unless he's SICK, but in case you wanted further information....sore throat and terrible headache. Hopefully it's not the flu, but the realist (okay pessimist) in me is going...YEAH RIGHT....HERE WE GO!

So. That leaves: ME.

Who is still consuming large amounts of echinacea, vitamin c, and water, and as much sleep as possible.....and praying it is enough to ward it off.

3 comments:

  1. Hey i like the colors of your blog looks really nice.And im glad that you know who Mike Huckabee is nobody did at church.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fun! I am so sorry for you. I hope germs don't spread via cyber space cuz I don't want any part of this!

    Hope it goes fast and you stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:05 PM

    awe...you poor dears! I hope you all get well soon. I hope I am immune to it since I work in a doctor's office. If you need anything...hollar. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)