Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Looney Tunes (New Discovery)

Check out what I found through the grapevine....

A former student of the college captioned one of his pictures on his blog:

I wrote a whole essay about _______. She is an 80yr old retired English teacher who has been a student at my community college for about 12 years now. She is undoubtedly the craziest person I know. She never stops talking and accuses every other female on campus of being a (insert not nice word here). She once said to one of my teachers, "I may wear leather pants, but at least I'm not a (insert not nice name here) like you!"

and I just had to copy this picture that he took in here for your viewing pleasure...hey....i know i said I wasn't going to post a picture of her, but I didn't take this one, and she was apparently fully cooperative with the photographer (see link above) who was taking them.....

wish I COULD take credit, but anyways....here:

So....was I exaggerating when I said....

Yep. The one and only. I should so draw a stick figure for you to get the full effect. Let me see if I can give you some visuals (although like the puke story, I'm sure you really would rather not know). BUT, no such luck, I'm going to tell you anyways. (LOL) Picture LL as an elderly female with bleached blond hair....and salt&pepper roots. (Yes, the bottle apparently got lost since the last dye) White button down shirt that only buttoned down about three buttons before her 4x6inch belt buckle started, then the oddly plain, but full and flowing, khaki skirt which went from the 4x6 inch belt buckle down to somewhere around her knees (and picture this as a meant to be midcalf or below skirt), and I was skeered to look lower....there could be anything down there....fishnet stockings, lace up boots, orange toenails....who knows!!

in this post? Anywho, bless her heart. She happened to find out about that student's commentary on the pictures by accident from one of the instructors on campus and she stalked out of the building threatening to sue. She's already gone to the police about it, but we all know that if she does try something, she won't have a leg to stand on b/c everybody around here knows that she HAS said all that stuff and if anybody could be accused of slander, it would have to be her for saying all the UNTRUE things about the folks on campus. Course, some of it might be true what she's saying, but it's HIGHLY unlikely. And I KNOW what she said about me wasn't true....

Anyhow, for more stories, click on the looney tunes label....*GRIN*

ETA: sorry for previous use of the not nice words...I just copied and pasted from the photographer's site without thinking about it. Also heads up if you click the link to the photographer's site, as there are also some not so nice words there as well.....just a warning since I do try to keep this blog family friendly and childsafe....LOL.

4 comments:

  1. O. M..... GOODNESS! LOL!! LOL!! Alllll RIGHTY THENN!!! LOL! Well, she has left an impression... and that is all I have to say about that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HEAVENS!! I'm dying laughing. I can still remeber the first day I saw her. I just busted out laughing, and I didn't even have any idea who she was.

    PS The deleted comment is mine. I had to revise it. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:45 PM

    Hey, I took that photo. I hear she wants to sew me now because I said she was 80. I have no idea how she ended up seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, yes, I linked your photos at the top of the post. You have a real knack for photography!!! You need to get a regular blog that lists your contact info....i couldn't figure out how to contact you to ask you if you minded me linking you but Jim L. at ICC said you wouldn't care. Which, by the way, is how she found out I think. She happened in his office while he was looking at your site....i don't think you have to worry about being sued....if anyone has a case of slander, it would be the rest of us on campus that she has said all these totally crazy things about....LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)