Friday, October 26, 2007

Wahh.

Why "wahh"???

My friends haven't updated their blogs since the last time I checked.....and yes, it has been more than 5 minutes ago....well...maybe six...hahaha. Just kiddin....really, its been quite a few hours.....

I'm tired. Still.

My cool idea to start doing on Fridays is already claimed. *sigh* Not only that, but it doesn't seem to be doing very well on the claimer's blog....LOL. Oops.

Even if it wasn't claimed, I could tweak it a bit and make it my own......however, the stuff I need to do it is stored in the munchkin's closet and she's finally hushed and I think asleep, so I don't think going in there to get the stuff would be the wisest idea.

I'm sleepy and it's only 9:53, but I know if I don't go to bed now I won't get enough sleep because the K-man will wake up at 5:30. If I go to bed now, he will probably sleep until 6:30 and if I'm extremely lucky.....SEVEN. I'm tellin ya, it's a good thing he's cute! I wouldn't get up that early for just any old ugly dudley.

That's all my wah's for now. Here's a couple of pictures for ya.
First is tha' lovely Mike friend of mine.....this is at our CPR class on Thursday night. Right after she informed the instructor (who was a different instructor from the first night) that the reason I was taking pictures of the dummies was for my blog..........and then the instructor was like....wow, I've never heard THAT one before!!! Most people are just ready to get out of here when they finish....not hang around and take pictures.......LOL. I started to tell her, I wasn't "most people" but I din't wanna sound like a smartypants.
So I got Mike back.....and took her picture. Hah!
Anywho, then the other picture is pretty self explanatory....it's the dummy for the infant part of the cpr classes. It was a strange looking little alien. Bwahahaha!
By the way, when doing infant rescue breathing, you're only supposed to do a small puff of air instead of a full breath like you do for a larger child/adult. Know what happens if you give them too much air? It goes down their esophaugus (i know that's not spelled right) and makes them puke. Well, when she made us go around and demonstrate the steps to make sure we all had it, I got a bit nervous and blew a huge breath into it before I realized what I was doing......and then I realized that was a no-no and was like....oops....guess I made him puke. ROFL. I was a little embarrassed. *oops*
Okay. That's it for tonight. Tune in another time for a more interesting post.
Oh yeah, one thing cool....I got to see the Grasscals live music and interview at work today. WOOHOO. Front row seats and the band was great! Several of the folks at work popped in the studio to watch today's session. It was pretty neat.
Going now. Later!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay... lol... I have so much say here, but all I can see is you with a camera taking pics!! And then explaining why you were taking pics! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing Faith I really am(OK maybe not)but I didn't know that bothered you.SORRY!!!You should tell me next time!Anyways that's a really bad picture of me!!
    Love
    Morgs

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)