Thursday, October 04, 2007

Two words

EEEE ARGHHHHHHHH! Okay, now I'm going over my two words. Haha!

I am SO tired. Why am I even blogging? B/c I'm having withdrawal....

I was so busy yesterday that I just squeezed in that picture in place of a post.....

Today? Well, I think I've checked my mail maybe twice....and had NO time to think of blogging....

Think that's a lot? Not when you look at my average log-ins.....I usually check my mail approximately 12-14 times per day. LOL.

I had to work last night from home. Didn't get finished, but had a previous project we had planned to do tonight at KC's parents, so we went up there after work today, which means it was a late night for me. It's 11:15 and KC has been snoozing for almost an hour now. Munchkin? Well, she's been asleep since around 9. I actually fell asleep in there with her for about 30 minutes I guess....LOL. Not intentionally, I guess I was just a little tired. *sigh*

Anyways, tonight I finished the work I had to bring home. I finished it 15 minutes ago and I've been working on it since 9:30. *sigh* My eyes are crossing. I've heard Wy-T telling KC before about all those computer side jobs in which he works all night long and then goes back to work the next morning. I don't see how he does it. I'm such a wimp. LOL Ahhhhh well. I'm going to go crash now.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you finally got some sleep. That is a horrible feeling when you can't even keep your eyes open and everyone else is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)