Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Very Random Thoughts:

1. I'm very sleepy.
2. Probably because I was up with a screaming child at 2, 3, and 4:45.
3. At 4:45, he was up for good. I was no good to be up.
4. I'm using that as my excuse for insanity today.
5. Everyone keeps saying how cute my hair is today.
6. It's just wet braided pigtails b/c I had no time to get myself ready this morning thanks to two very early risers.
7. I did not want to come to work today.
8. I don't want to come to work any day.
9. My hubby says I'm reading too many how to books on the subject of stay at home moms/working at home/living on one income.
10. I call it research.
11. I'm ready to stop calling it research and experiment.
12. Munchkin says: "never ever ever ever ever take me to skool gain, mommy"
13. Daddy says: "not till spring"
14. Mommy says: "but I wanna take a nap in the middle of the afternoon"
15. Mommy can't count.
16. It's cuz she needs a nap.
17. She's going to go back to work now. And dream of experimenting. While not napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)