Monday, October 15, 2007

Someday....

Someday. Someday.....I'll get caught up again.

That day. Is not today.

Yesterday, my friend C and I took the kids to the dr...KC had to teach Sunday school and I didn't think I could handle the two little ones by myself just yet. I was right. If it hadn't been for C being with me....we'd'a had a mess. Shoo. Anyways. Munchkin's got an ear infection and they wouldn't even look at the little guy cuz he wasn't a current patient. And they both had some trouble with listening and behaving. *sigh* Ah well. We survived.

I took the day off to recuperate from last week and to try to get caught up. Well. I got caught up on a few things. Sleep for one. I got up early with the little guy who had a pee-ewwy stinky diaper and was not interested in getting it changed or in going back to bed after I managed to get the nasty thing changed. But he didn't have any problem with rocking with me in the chair for awhile. I think I might have dozed, but I'm not sure. This morning is pretty foggy in my head. Next thing I know, I've got two kidlets on my lap in the rocker and I think I might have dozed again....

Then I decided to get up and get the munchkin dressed so I can take them to school. So I did all that and got them to school around 7:30 this morning and I came back and sat down in the recliner with my phone next to me and I woke up at 1pm. I think I might have talked on the phone a few times, but I was so out of it, I would have to say that I can't be responsible for anything I might have said. LOL. Also, if anyone called and told me anything important this morning, you might want to call and tell me again b/c I'm sure I don't remember much.

KC and I both have got this sinus junk again, so between the two of us, we looked like zombies this morning. It's a wonder we didn't skeer the kids...haha. Poor KC, he had to go to work anyways. At least I got to crash in the recliner for the entire half a day.

It's now 2:30 and I've just had breakfast and got my shower, so I really should get moving and at least get the house tidied up a bit and get some laundry done (MORE laundry). Seems like that's about all I do these days. There is laundry sitting all around my house at this moment...all in various stages of the process. *sigh*

Someday. Someday I will get caught up again. I might be dead, but well....anyways.

Today's verse: Ecc 5:2 Status of today's verse in my life: needs MUCH work!

Later!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find balance in your crazy life. I feel your pain.

    Is there anything you could let go of? There are lots of things in my life that are good things, but too much of a good thing = busy and miserable.

    I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel your pain! I really do!! Nothing feels in order! But we are both doing what needs to get done... one way or another! :)Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)