Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random Stuff

Well.....this is really going to be a crazy post, I'm sure. I have LOTs of stuff rolling around my brain right now, but I'm so tired, I'm also sure that it will not come out to make much sense.

Let's see. First, I really enjoyed reading this today. It makes a lot of sense and really hits home to me. In a way, as I was talking about the other day, this is how I feel about this blog. This is where I'm transparent, where the real me comes out, weaknesses, difficulties, and all. This is where I don't pretend life is just a bowl of cherries, instead I record the trials and difficulties so that I will see all the triumphs that will come out of it. Anywho, here....I'm not ashamed to admit, I could use some prayers. Our family could use some prayers. Now, at church? Well, that's a different story. I guess b/c it's face to face there. I am a completely different person when I'm not face to face. I'm working on bringing the two together, but it's a work in progress.

Speaking of multiple personalities....there was a person that I've had to deal with all week who has two names for herself and refers to herself as having multiple personalities, and I think she might be actually telling the truth....but I really don't like the second personality. It's very annoying. I hope neither of my "personalities" are that annoying. HAhA.

Oh an now that the week is over, let me just whine a little about why I was so exhausted this week.....

All day meeting last weekend (busy weekend).
The weeklong fundraiser at work requiring long hours started on Sunday.
KC flew out of town on a business trip on Sunday morning for training in Memphis.
I had Munchkin to shuffle around my long hours and work out daycare arrangements and after hour arrangements with a DSS approved sitter, and come up with an arrangement that wouldn't leave her really unsettled and insecure b/c both mommy AND daddy abandoned her for a week.
I got a call from DSS on Monday morning with our new kid.
He was dropped off at the house on Monday evening.
I was gone, somewhere in the vicinity of 60+ hours, for work this week.
I had to be at work by 7:15 in the mornings every day this week.
New kid has transition issues (and who wouldn't), which gives him nightmares and causes loss of sleep in the house....
Top it all off with girly stuff (which won't be mentioned any more, due to the fact that it's not just my girl friends reading this anymore....hehehe)
And now I'm getting a sore throat and the munchkin has drainage in her right ear and lil JackJack (for lack of a better nickname, until I come up with a better one) has had diarhea like five times today.....and I'm talking UHCK ! NASTY !

Thank God for friends.
Thank God for JackJack sleeping through the night last night.
Thank God for KC coming home last night.
Thank God for KC coming home last night.
Thank God for KC coming....well...I'm really thankful for that one...haha.
Thank God the fundraiser is over.
Thank God this is the weekend.
Thank God I decided to take Monday and Tuesday off. Monday to recuperate and Tuesday for the kids daycare field trip to the apple orchard.
Thank God for my bed. Which is currently SCREAMING MY NAME!!!!

Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job this week juggling all of life. I am very proud of ya. Glad to be your friend and I'm glad to watch kids anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you. Thank you for your heart and your transparency.

    Be still and know that He is God.

    Thank you for the link in the opening paragraph. I needed that devotion today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your family are in my thoughts and I hope that things with you guys will settle into a nice routine. I am glad that I am getting to know the "transparent" you because she seems like a great gal, weaknesses and difficulties included!
    Like you have been there for me in my days of darkness..please know that I am there for you as well even though I am WAY UP HERE in Canada!
    Take care Faith from the crazy Canuck LOL AKA your stalker..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crazy week. Thank you for sharing your heart as well. I think that is why I blog. It really is a good measure of where I am. It is like our one safe place to rant and rave in the world! I'm praying that things settle down soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)