Friday, October 19, 2007

Midnight

I'm awake at midnight. And the kids are all asleep. Am I nuts or what? I should totally be sleeping now!

Anyways, it's really okay though b/c I laid down with the munchkin at 8:15 and didn't get back up until like 10:45, so really it's a normal night....hehehe.
BUT, I am going to hurry up and post here and try to get off and get to bed. K-man fought sleep for awhile tonight, but I finally managed to get him down at 8, not too bad, and the Munchkin is still in that mood of whining b/c mom and/or dad isn't going to sleep all night with her and she's "scared" to sleep by herself. Don't know what that's about, but it's really irritating. *sigh* We all fell asleep in there at 8:15, and when KC and I woke up at 10:45 and got up to leave....she woke up, too, and was highly upset that we weren't staying with her. *sigh*

So I'm really only here b/c I wanted to post some pictures. First of the Apple Orchard Field Tripand the rest of those pictures can be found HERE!

and then some pictures from tonight, all of which are on the private blog for safety's sake. You can find those HERE. I decided tonight that I better get busy on pictures since I've got millions of munchkin and the k-man has been here over a week already and I only have like maybe 10 pictures of him. Haha. So....anyways...maybe someday I'll get caught up on printing them and then scrapping them...into all the different scrapbooks....mine, theirs, the family one........not counting any special projects. You know...the kind I like to start and never get finished??? *Sigh* Yeah. those.

Well, lots of stuff on my mind tonight, but nothing I feel like posting right now. I'm sleepy again so I'm hitting the sack.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)