Friday, October 19, 2007

Just One

Well, tonight the munchkin's with mawmaw and pawpaw. So we're down to just the K-man....who went to bed at 8. Yahoo. Course, he'll likely be up at 5:30 IF he sleeps all night, so I should really think about going to bed early tonight. *sigh*

I'm kinda half watching a movie on KC's computer.......while working....eh....not working.....playing on the internet...checking my mail and all that good stuff....and of course, now...blogging. Anyways.....eh. Hard to do since it's rather intriguing.

But I haven't blogged today, unless you count the midnight post last night, so I thought I'd hop on and post.....something.

So. Something.

There. I posted "something."

Let's see. Funny stuff the munchkin is saying lately.....

"Oh, GOO'NESS!"

I think that's the one thats cracking me up the most these days. She just says it SOO funny.

K-man is talking a bit these days. Not perfectly reasonable (or depending on the mood, sometimes UNreasonable) conversations like the Munchkin, but definitely workin on some words. Says Mommy and Daddy very well.....meow, doggy, peas (or please), ank u (thank you)....among others when prompted.

Ugh.

I'm kinda out of things to say right about now. Especially given my interest in the movie playing on the computer next door.

So. Anywho.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes if Kevin pops in a movie while I am sitting on the couch and working on my laptop, I TRY to to half watch the movie and half play on the net. One will always win. I either close my laptop or completely shut out the movie. I am not able to do both!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)