Tuesday, October 30, 2007

FYI

It's 9:25 pm and I fully plan to be in deep sleep by 9:45pm. Just wanted to let ya'll know. *GRIN*

Tonight was a fall festival at church, so it threw a wrench in our routine.....the kids just now fell asleep....we even tried to leave early so we wouldn't upset the routine so much. Hoped they'd fall asleep in the car and even drove down the interstate a few extra miles in hopes they'd conk out before we reached home. Not tonight, unfortunately. *sigh* Ah well.

I am seriously really excited about joining them in lala land. It is terribly sad, the state I've reached. *huge sigh* I have lots of thoughts running through my mind right now and lots of things I'd like to do on the internet right now (answer my friends emails, write a couple of other friends, enter some more giveaways that are going on this week, etc etc...) but sleep is climbing very rapidly up my priority list. LOL. Maybe one or two giveaways first.....

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sleep!

    We do the drive extra miles thing, too. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you fell asleep right away. Sleep is always a priority in my life! (Well, I try to make it a priority anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your blogs I feel guilty for the freedom I have - sleep when I want, yada, yada, etc....but then I wait a nanosecond and enjoy that freedom!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)