Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Coffee? Anyone?

ME ME ME ME MEMEEEEEE!!!!!

LOL.

I got about 4 hours of sleep last night. *sigh* Bless his little heart. Poor guy has just had a lot of uproar in his little life.

Thank God for friends! AB came over last night and picked up Munchkin from Nikki's for me while I took care of kid #2. (Got to get a better nickname than that). And AB stayed all night, helped me this morning, loaned me a carseat (which I forgot to leave at the daycare this morning for Nikki to be able to take them home tonight until I get off work...fiddledesticks!), and is going to do the same tonight. Bless her heart! And all the other friends who have offered help, too! And all the friends that I know are there if I need help.....love my friends. =)

So last night I got him to sleep around 8:30 and went to lay him down on the bottom bunk that I'd just put fresh sheets on.....and realized that the cats had peed right in the middle of it. Looks like two spots merged into one big one....one for each cat I guess. ARGH. And he's asleep, so I can't exactly change the sheets....so I take him and lay him on my bed. Then I go get the munchkin's toddler mattress out of the crawlspace and put it in my floor and move him down to it and put pillows around it so he won't roll off and hurt himself.

So my night?
Get Munchkin to sleep about 9:30 and put her in my bed, and go back and work on getting things laid out for today. Then went to bed around 11 and woke up to him crying at 1:30. Patted him and shushed him a few minutes and then he went back to sleep for a few minutes and I went back to sleep to wake up again at 2:30....he's crawled over the pillows and over to my nightstand and bonked his head against the leg. Which wakes him up....and makes him cry. Which wakes up Munchkin....who sees me grab him and run out of the room in an attempt to NOT wake her up. An unsuccessful attempt, apparently, b/c she panicked when she saw me leaving her and started screaming for mommy....so 2:30am and two screaming kids. AB woke up about the time munchkin quieted and fell back to sleep and I was just dealing with him, so I told her she could go on back to bed. Unfortunately he didn't want to go back to sleep....and he didn't want me to hold him....or lay him down....I rocked him and dozed in the chair for a couple of hours and then finally just took him and laid him down with a sippie of lukewarm water. That quieted him down and soothed him enough for me to fall back alseep in my bed and I guess he must have gone to sleep finally, b/c I woke up about 5:30 and he was asleep. So I got up and got my shower and got moving....

He's not a morning person, but that could be b/c he was up about 3 hours in the middle of the night instead of sleeping. LOL.

Bless it, he's a doll, though! A wild child boy, but a sweetie anyways. And BARELY 2....so major not at all potty trained....and he came with one sippie, and about 20 diapers....shoo. Bath successfully drenched me b/c he doesn't want to stop when you tell him "no" and he splashed more on me than himself....*sigh* But it will get better once we have gotten all settled in and adjusted. Poor baby, what a lot of transition for such a little guy.

I'm trying to come up with a nickname....once ya'll meet him, ya can give me some suggestions and then we'll have a vote on here....hehehehe. His picture is on the picture blog (password protected). If you want to get in there and you know me, just send me an email and I'll send you the invite to see the pics.

So far I'm thinking either
JackJack or Dash (from the incredibles....he seems to have that kind of personality)
Crash
RolyPoly (for the way he sleeps....all over the place)

I'm not sure....when ya'll meet him, let me know if you have a suggestion!

OH yeah, and Munchkin is in love with her baby bruder.....i figure that should last about 2 or 3 days....until he starts playing with her toys....ROFL. She seems to be doing good with him though.

Gotta run now....need more coffeeeeeeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)