Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Strange Happenings

STORY EDITED AT BOTTOM***

So when we got back from vacation on Monday afternoon, we pulled up and saw a For Sale sign in our yard from a local real estate agency.

We were kinda like, huh? Our house isn't on the market. I mean, we've been talking about finding a bigger place, but haven't gone much farther than that. Somebody must have just made a mistake or something, but we took it down as soon as we got home and saw it.

So I called our friends who house sat and asked them if it was there when they left the last day, and they said no. We're not sure when it showed up or how it got there, but it's the craziest thing....while it was up, apparently somebody called the real estate agency and made an offer on the house that we just CAN'T refuse. We're going to go sign papers on Friday and then I guess we'll be house-hunting. We had been thinking about moving anyways since with this new promotion, KC's job is offering him a position at the plant in Oregon that would be an incredible opportunity but we weren't going to do it b/c of all the stuff here and that's such a long way from here. But it's also perfect timing with Munchkin, too, now that she doesn't have to visit with BioM anymore, we'll just have to fly back for the court dates and that stuff from time to time. It's just incredibly amazing how things are just falling into place in strange ways.

Just keep this information to yourself until it becomes more definite. If you know me and you have any questions, just holler at me and I'll be happy to fill you in on all the details.

I'll keep you posted with any updates. Check back to this post later. =)

EDITED TO SAY*****
Everything past the statement "....it's the craziest thing" was totally made up. We figured, based on some random phone calls we got after we got home, that the sign was put in our yard as a prank, but I thought....what IF something like this happened.....so as I'm pretty sure that the person who did it reads this blog, I decided to play around a bit and make them think that their prank backfired on them. LOL. Anyways.....hope no one is mad about my little jesting. There is no plant in Oregon, and we're not going anywhere! *grin* Hope no one is disappointed about THAT either. LOL!!!! Anyways, I also hope that where-ever the prankster got the sign, that it wasn't stolen cuz, I'd hate for someone whose house was on the market to not have a sign in their yard. *grin* And I still stand by my comment: I DO know God loves us and I know that things like that COULD happen. Anything is possible with God. So to our pranksters, whoever you may be, while it was amusing, be sure to think about what COULD happen as a result of your prank. *smiles* And I say that in the nicest possible way! *grin* Ya'll know me....the thinking about the results of your actions before you do them is always a work in progress for me, so I should know what I'm talking about. *grin*

Once again....love ya'll....hope no one is too mad or disappointed. *grin*

later!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Hey..YOU Can't do that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... this has got to be the most incredible house selling story I have ever ever heard of. Must be a God thing!!! I love how God is working out all the details for you. He loves YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's unbelievable, huh! Even without all this, I know for a fact that God really does love us!!!! Seriously, He's awesome and we are so undeserving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! It seems that God wants you to move on...

    Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your new profile pic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is amazing. Don't leave us! We are gonna miss you guys so bad. Don't take my ...belle.

    See ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)