Monday, September 17, 2007

Random Conversations (The Incredible Edition)

"IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, BOB!!!!" -Mrs. Incredible speaking to Mr. Incredible about his feelings of unsatisfaction with their mediocre life as normal people.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, BOB!!!" -Faith repeating the lines to KC as they were getting ready to get out of the car at home and the movie had just shut off in the back seat.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, MOMMY!!!" -KC twisting the lines to Faith as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT ME." -Faith twisting the lines back and climbing out of the car.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!!!!!" -KC as he removed himself from the driver's seat and prepared to open Munchkin's door.

then, emphatically, plain as day, from the backseat.....

"it's about BOBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

KC and Faith burst out laughing. That was TOTALLY unexpected. We were so just being goofy and playing around when she chimes in with that and it was SOOO funny. The kid sure does love the "gedibuls."

Anywho, no monday messages today. My head hurts and I'm not in the letter writing mood today.

However, guess who relinquished today?

Yep. Now. We'll see what happens. I'm not counting my eggs until they hatch. I do know they are going to give BioM one more chance to have that last visit, but I'm really hoping she'll just bomb out on it b/c now that it's been almost a month since she's seen her, the munchkin is almost completely back to her sweet little non-monster-like self. *grin* I'm sure you don't need to ask to know how I feel about THAT! Haha. But I guess we'll see how it progresses. I have a lot of hope that things will go smoothly and we'll get to adopt the munchkin, but like I said. I'm not going to count on anything until it's definite.

So ya'll peeps who read my blog are really amazing me. I had no clue that some of you were reading. Sweet of you guys. Ya'll need to start one up. Speaking of starting one, I will get back to ya'll who emailed me about the different questions on blogging (and cameras) very soon.

Anyways, you people on my "friends who blog" list need to get busy blogging. I'm missing your posts, guys. And you friends who aren't on that list need to get a blog and let me know what it is so I can link you and read you. It's so not fair that ya'll know all this stuff about me and I don't get to read all the details of ya'lls lives/thoughts/projects, too!!! *grin* Just felt like complaining a bit. I love you guys anyways. =)

Well, my head hurts. I don't remember what I posted last or if I caught all the weekend details up on here or not....I did finish the clock for munchkin's room. It doesn't match perfectly, but it'll do. I like it alright. I'll have to get some pictures of it and the curtains soon. I still need to do the headboard and maybe some kind of cute artwork to hang up in there. The walls are bare. I should probably come up with some way to scrap and hang the pictures of her with her nonna and poppa and mawmaw and pawpaw. Right now they're just printed on computer paper and taped to the wall. Doesn't flow with the cute decor at all....I need to get real pictures printed and make a cute frame or something for them. Well, we're getting there. =)

I'm going to go hold my head and moan now. LOL.

Later!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Thanks for delurking! I'm trying to catch up and reading back to learn more about your daughter. I'm going to love reading your blog!

    Cindy
    www.myebenezer.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I'm so trying not to get too excited for you about getting to adopt Munchkin... I'll keep you in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for your adoption to run smoothly. You all deserve to move on as a family. I can tell how much you love her. Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I have missed so much! I'll be praying for all to smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)